A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rukstalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rukstalis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rukstalis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rukstalis graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rukstalis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rukstalis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Rukstalis practice?
Dr. Daniel Rukstalis practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Winston Salem Urologists.