Almost like a miracle show details Almost like a miracle
by David Hatcher on Jan 14th, 2015

Dr. Rukstalis and his staff are directly responsible for a major change--for the better--in my life. I had been using an in-and-out catheter for ten years, and expected to do so for the rest of my life. When a friend told me about Dr. Rukstalis, I only hoped that his surgery would make it easier to insert the catheter. Things worked out much better than that. I no longer use a catheter at all, rarely waken to go to the bathroom, and can do many things that were out of my reach for years. I hope more people learn about the surgery, and that Dr. Rukstalis and his staff can continue to help others as he has helped me. A grateful patient.

Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Rukstalis did a procedure on my kidney and I am cancer free. He is an EXCELLENT doctor and he will make your confidence level soar to 100 percent.

Dec 26th, 2011

great doc...caring, kind, compassionate, but straight forward. Cutting edge knowledge. Great patient/doctor relationship.

Super Surgeon show details Super Surgeon
Dec 1st, 2011

Doc Rukstalis performed a robot assisted radical prostatectomy and did a super job. At 66, I expected a long term recovery but was surprised and thankful to God for a very fast and complete recovery. Thank you Dr. Rukstalis for your expertise and concern.