A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rushing, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rushing, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rushing has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Rushing MD is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Rushing practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rushing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rushing practices Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Munster, IN.
See Indianapolis Oncologists and Indianapolis Hematologists.