A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rushing, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rushing
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rushing Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rushing, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rushing has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Rushing MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Rushing practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rushing has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rushing practices Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Oncologists and Indianapolis Hematologists.