A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rushing, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rushing, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Palliative Care
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rushing has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rushing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans