A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ryan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ryan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Martin Ryan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ryan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ryan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Physiatrists.