A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ryan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ryan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 32 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Ryan practice?
Dr. Daniel Ryan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Warren Physiatrists.