A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Developmental Disorders
- Immune System Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Shin-Yu Chen MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Chen practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.