Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist, General Practitioner, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Psychiatrist

375 Municipal Dr
Ste 240
Richardson, TX 75080
972-690-7246
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  He is senile  |  show details
by Too scared to say on Feb 19th, 2014

He is senile... Period. Nice, but he knows he has control of his slaves. Oh by the way... He knows everything too. Whatever.

|  Beware Daniel Chen is a Quack,crook& liar!  |  show details
by Paula on May 9th, 2013

I called and asked if they prescribed methadone cause im on 20mg and I have records and they said sure come on in and dr chen said that I was lying and that im not in pain and he tried to write me flexeril & benadryl and take my $300. I was so mad I was shaking I said give me my dang money back now & they said but he spent one hour with you! He also called me a liar! This doctor is a new life recovery doctor and likes to prescribe non narcotics and give injections! Daniel Chen go back to China you Guuk!

|  Pain and anesthesiologist  |  show details
by Barbara Barker on Mar 18th, 2010

With my condition of Syringomyelia, I was told to go to a Pain Management doctor who was also an anesthesiologist, which is difficult to find. Dr. Chen is both and I could not be happier. He listens and then helps you. If something is not working right, he changes it until he you are doing the best you can with your condition. I would recommend him to anyone.