Family Physicians, Radiologist
Southwest Medical Associates
4475 S Eastern Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89119
702-877-5199
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

I attended a group type visit and really enjoyed the time with my doctor as well as all the information I got

|  Ignores when a problem arises  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr. Frank Has been non responsive as the insurance company put it when it comes to filling out paperwork. The doctor has been asked numerous times to send in medical records of a deceased patient so the insurance co. can handle his affairs. The doctor has ignored every request. Nice guy!

|  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

I had the priviledge of working with Dr Daniel Frank in Davie,Florida. He is a professional, the smartest doctor I have ever seen, and a very caring individual. I learned a lot while working with Dr. Frank. All our patients were devastated when he relocated to Las Vegas. I miss you Dr Frank and wish you well.Olga

|  Caring and Smart  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2009

Dr Frank has been my doctor ever since I moved to Las Vegas. While I have no serious medical problems, he always takes the time to explain everything to me and make sure I have the latest information on my health conditions. I wound never consider changing primary care physicians!

|  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED  |  show details
by SMILING in LAS VEGAS on Jul 15th, 2009

Dr. Frank is wonderful and caring. He takes the time to listen and to answer any and all questions. He is my primary care provider and I also took my uncle to him and my uncle is mentally disabled and he tries his best to talk to my uncle in a way that he could understand. He is caring and really knows what he is doing.