- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Daniel Goodman?
January 19th, 2016
October 27th, 2015
I've been Dr. Goodman's patient for 6-7 years and I am completely satisfied. He's a mench! Pros: solo practice, really nice office staff & nurses, can usually get an appointment the same week, I've never have wait more than 5 minutes, easy access to office w/ free parking. Cons: honestly can't think of one.
August 24th, 2015Best Doctor in Dunwoody
March 22nd, 2015Great doctor
May 16th, 2014Excellent
October 31st, 2013Great doc
I have been going to dr. Goodman for I think at least 20 years, maybe more. I still went to him even when he wasn't on my insurance as they switch around. I have been through a lot of medical dilemmas and he has always been there to rescue and help me. I wouldn't be with a doctor this long unless I believed he was one of the best. We need more like him.
February 21st, 2012
Doc has a dry sense of humor, but is a down to earth guy. Accurately diagnosed me on two separate occasions. He is actively looking out for my health.
January 17th, 2011don't see this doctor
1. blatant negligence of my condition2. not properly explain what is wrong and how to proceed3. expects me to continually remind him of my treatment history while under his care4. left me in pain for six months.
August 24th, 2010Great Dr
I used Dr Goodman from 1990 thru 1996 - he cared for my terminally ill wife is a ver y compassonate manner. I left becasue of insurance change and went back as soon as he was covered by my current insurnace. He listens, He chews when i need a good chewing and he says "Way to go " when i make positive changes. Quite, funny sense of humor but a great Doctor and a great friend
June 12th, 2017
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides