Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 19th, 2016

Caring and very friendly staff and doctor. Excellent!

by marty lavine on Oct 27th, 2015

I've been Dr. Goodman's patient for 6-7 years and I am completely satisfied. He's a mench! Pros: solo practice, really nice office staff & nurses, can usually get an appointment the same week, I've never have wait more than 5 minutes, easy access to office w/ free parking. Cons: honestly can't think of one.

Best Doctor in Dunwoody show details Best Doctor in Dunwoody
by Lesley Kammerer on Aug 24th, 2015

I appreciate his comprehensive approach to my diagnosis. His staff is always helpful, courteous and go above and beyond what is required to ensure patients get the best care.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Larry Korn on Mar 22nd, 2015

Super - competent & professional. That goes for his staff as well. If you want a straight-talking, pragmatic physician, he's your man. My family has relied on him for 3 decades.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Dennis Zweig on May 16th, 2014

Office very proactive. Very comfortable with Doctor Goodman. Very focused. Looks at all options and then decides. Open and frank. Would recommend .

Great doc show details Great doc
by Gary Bogumil on Oct 31st, 2013

I have been going to dr. Goodman for I think at least 20 years, maybe more. I still went to him even when he wasn't on my insurance as they switch around. I have been through a lot of medical dilemmas and he has always been there to rescue and help me. I wouldn't be with a doctor this long unless I believed he was one of the best. We need more like him.

Feb 21st, 2012

Doc has a dry sense of humor, but is a down to earth guy. Accurately diagnosed me on two separate occasions. He is actively looking out for my health.

don't see this doctor show details don't see this doctor
Jan 16th, 2011

1. blatant negligence of my condition2. not properly explain what is wrong and how to proceed3. expects me to continually remind him of my treatment history while under his care4. left me in pain for six months.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by Fred B Fletcher on Aug 24th, 2010

I used Dr Goodman from 1990 thru 1996 - he cared for my terminally ill wife is a ver y compassonate manner. I left becasue of insurance change and went back as soon as he was covered by my current insurnace. He listens, He chews when i need a good chewing and he says "Way to go " when i make positive changes. Quite, funny sense of humor but a great Doctor and a great friend