A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Gordon DO is a male General Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Gordon practices General Practice near Brookville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reynoldsville, PA.
See Brookville Primary Care Doctors.