A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Hirsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Hirsch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vitamin D Deficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirsch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hirsch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel DR Hirsch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Hirsch practice?
- Dr. Daniel Hirsch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Hirsch practices Pediatrics near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Somerville Pediatricians.