Dr. Daniel Hutton DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

June 25th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Hutton is a master of neurological surgery. I had a massive bleed or what is called a hemmerhagic stroke. He saved my life! My best friend, EMT people from 911 and Dr. Hutton were there for me! Most people who know me would not notice anything severe now, and yet the medical people saw me needing a miracle to survive this. The ICU at Riverbend Hospital worked relentlessly according to my friends. They never gave up on me during my first 5 days in a coma. Thanks to all of you for giving me a continued life in reasonably good condition. ❤️ Prayers do produce miracles and I want to thank all of you who sent a prayer for me.💕

April 29th, 2015
Dr. Hutton is an amazing surgeon if I ever had to go back or refer someone I would. Awesome guy all around, I can't say enough to him or is staff to say how thankful I am. They took great care of me.

April 19th, 2013
beyond grateful
Dr. Hutton is an outstanding medical professional, surgeon and person. I am forever grateful for him for fixing my back and allowing me to live without pain once again. He truly has given me my life back. His staff was friendly and efficient and truly seemed to care about my well being. I recommend anyone in the Eugene area suffering from spine issues to contact Dr Hutton.