A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lamar, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lamar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamar graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lamar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Lamar practice?
Dr. Daniel Lamar practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Orthopedic Surgeons, Bradenton Sports Medicine Doctors, and Bradenton Radiologists.