Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lamar, Sports Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lamar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamar graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lamar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Lamar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Lamar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lamar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lamar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.