A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lamar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lamar, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lamar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamar graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lamar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Lamar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Lamar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lamar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lamar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons.