Dr. Daniel Lamar MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Lakewood Ranch, FL

May 1st, 2017
Twelve weeks ago I had a Total Knee Replacement. Dr. Daniel Lamar performed the surgery and I want to say that he and his team are absolutely wonderful. He explained my options clearly and once I decided on the TKR, he worked with his scheduling team to help me accomplish the surgery and have more than sufficient time for rehab before we headed back north. The surgery went flawlessly and the recovery has been easier than expected. For sure, there have been episodes of significant pain, but I have been able to cope with proper medication. His PA Jason Lee and Assistant Brea were both tremendous and were readily available before and after the surgery. All three exhibited a truly caring attitude completely focused on outstanding patient care. I am absolutely delighted that I selected Dr Lamar and his team to help me with my knee problem. In addition, I was very impressed with Lakewood Ranch Hospital and their attention to preventing infection. This facility is a great place to have the surgery and start the recovery. If you are considering knee surgery or simply want to understand your options, I would strongly encourage you to have a conversation with Dr. Lamar. It will definitely be worth your time! And if you decide to go forward with a TKR, go with the best, Dr. Lamar.

November 23rd, 2016
Dr Lamar performed total left hip replacement surgery on me 5 years ago which was a complete success. So much so that I now volunteer at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center assisting his patients who have had knee and hip replacements with their physical therapy.

April 25th, 2016
Did not like the patient coordinator, only available a few days a week. That was not good. Thought Dr. Lamar was thorough in his diagnosis and surgery went very well. Would have liked to see Dr. Lamar on my follow up visits, saw Jason the PA for 2 out of 3 visits.

September 17th, 2015
Dr Lamar is an Amazing Surgeon

January 25th, 2014
My Experience with Dr. Lamar
I went to see Dr. Lamar upon the recommendation of my primary care physician. I saw another Orthopedic Dr. and he told me that there was nothing wrong with my knee. Upon the first visit with Dr. Lamar he examined my MRI, did his own xrays and immediately knew I had a serious problem. I went thru several visits trying all available options but when they failed we went for the partial knee replacement. I am extremely happy with the outcome and Dr. Lamar, Jason and the staff are to thank for that. He is one of the best out there. Thank you Dr. Lamar ---

September 9th, 2013
Mrs.
Dr. Lamar was super! He was able to repair my broken leg with minimal invasion and I have hardly any scar from the insertion of the two screws in my tibia plateau. He is thorough, informative, answered all of my questions and was attentive to my needs. I recommend him all the time, to my friends, customers and neighbors, as "The Best Orthopedic Surgeon on this Coast"!

June 28th, 2013
Excellent
Very smart, thoughtful, compassionate. Willing to explain clearly, we have a lot a luck have this kind of doctor in our area. Highly recommend..

June 11th, 2013
I would certainly continue to choose Dr. Lamar. He actually listens! He is pleasant, direct, explains his findings, offers options and guides you through surgery and recovery. I had a total knee replacement 6 months ago and it is a great success. Returning to an active lifestyle is wonderful!. I am forever grateful to Dr. Lamar.

November 26th, 2012
Excellent bedside manner
Dr Lamar has an excellent bedside manner and is a very compassionate and caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Orthopedic surgeon in the Southwest Florida area.

September 29th, 2012
Possesses THE gift for being a physician.
What a breath of fresh air. His manners, his professionalism , his love for his patients.....we are so fortunate to have Dr Lamar and his staff on our side!Thank you.

July 22nd, 2012
simply the best
Smart, thoughtful, compassionate. Willing to explain clearly. Highly recommend.