Dr. Daniel Lamar, MD
Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 25th, 2016

Did not like the patient coordinator, only available a few days a week. That was not good. Thought Dr. Lamar was thorough in his diagnosis and surgery went very well. Would have liked to see Dr. Lamar on my follow up visits, saw Jason the PA for 2 out of 3 visits.

by Denise Ferro on Sep 17th, 2015

Dr Lamar is an Amazing Surgeon

My Experience with Dr. Lamar show details My Experience with Dr. Lamar
by Jackie D on Jan 25th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Lamar upon the recommendation of my primary care physician. I saw another Orthopedic Dr. and he told me that there was nothing wrong with my knee. Upon the first visit with Dr. Lamar he examined my MRI, did his own xrays and immediately knew I had a serious problem. I went thru several visits trying all available options but when they failed we went for the partial knee replacement. I am extremely happy with the outcome and Dr. Lamar, Jason and the staff are to thank for that. He is one of the best out there. Thank you Dr. Lamar ---

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Pat McMillan on Sep 9th, 2013

Dr. Lamar was super! He was able to repair my broken leg with minimal invasion and I have hardly any scar from the insertion of the two screws in my tibia plateau. He is thorough, informative, answered all of my questions and was attentive to my needs. I recommend him all the time, to my friends, customers and neighbors, as "The Best Orthopedic Surgeon on this Coast"!

Excellent show details Excellent
by Gerrard Fuentes on Jun 28th, 2013

Very smart, thoughtful, compassionate. Willing to explain clearly, we have a lot a luck have this kind of doctor in our area. Highly recommend..

by Sandra Fiaschetti on Jun 11th, 2013

I would certainly continue to choose Dr. Lamar. He actually listens! He is pleasant, direct, explains his findings, offers options and guides you through surgery and recovery. I had a total knee replacement 6 months ago and it is a great success. Returning to an active lifestyle is wonderful!. I am forever grateful to Dr. Lamar.

Excellent bedside manner show details Excellent bedside manner
Nov 26th, 2012

Dr Lamar has an excellent bedside manner and is a very compassionate and caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Orthopedic surgeon in the Southwest Florida area.

Possesses THE gift for being a physician. show details Possesses THE gift for being a physician.
Sep 29th, 2012

What a breath of fresh air. His manners, his professionalism , his love for his patients.....we are so fortunate to have Dr Lamar and his staff on our side!Thank you.

simply the best show details simply the best
Jul 22nd, 2012

Smart, thoughtful, compassionate. Willing to explain clearly. Highly recommend.

> > > > Patient Reviews