Dr. Daniel Lamar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Lamar?

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Dr. Lamar & his incredible staff distinguish themselves amongst all the healthcare professionals I have ever met! He, Jason, Brea and a support staff of all star experts remove all the anxiety associated with decisions about joint replacement. They clearly set expectations, and confirm your understanding and use a conservative approach prior to moving to surgery as the answer. Post surgical support was outstanding. My surgical experience on 11/1/17 leaves me optimistic about good hip health!

Business office could be loan sharks

Posted on August 29th, 2017

When I went there the doctor was ok..... but good luck getting a refund when they overcharge you - which they do! I seen the doctor the last week of June. My insurance paid them and they STILL havent even told me when I will get a refund. They said it will be 1-2 months before I get a refund and that they can not tell me how much it will be. I assume they are all getting their GED's so they can interpret an EOB! I would avoid this office if fornthat reason alone!

Posted on May 1st, 2017

Twelve weeks ago I had a Total Knee Replacement. Dr. Daniel Lamar performed the surgery and I want to say that he and his team are absolutely wonderful. He explained my options clearly and once I decided on the TKR, he worked with his scheduling team to help me accomplish the surgery and have more than sufficient time for rehab before we headed back north. The surgery went flawlessly and the recovery has been easier than expected. For sure, there have been episodes of significant pain, but I have been able to cope with proper medication. His PA Jason Lee and Assistant Brea were both tremendous and were readily available before and after the surgery. All three exhibited a truly caring attitude completely focused on outstanding patient care. I am absolutely delighted that I selected Dr Lamar and his team to help me with my knee problem. In addition, I was very impressed with Lakewood Ranch Hospital and their attention to preventing infection. This facility is a great place to have the surgery and start the recovery. If you are considering knee surgery or simply want to understand your options, I would strongly encourage you to have a conversation with Dr. Lamar. It will definitely be worth your time! And if you decide to go forward with a TKR, go with the best, Dr. Lamar.

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Dr Lamar performed total left hip replacement surgery on me 5 years ago which was a complete success. So much so that I now volunteer at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center assisting his patients who have had knee and hip replacements with their physical therapy.

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Did not like the patient coordinator, only available a few days a week. That was not good. Thought Dr. Lamar was thorough in his diagnosis and surgery went very well. Would have liked to see Dr. Lamar on my follow up visits, saw Jason the PA for 2 out of 3 visits.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr Lamar is an Amazing Surgeon

My Experience with Dr. Lamar

Posted on January 25th, 2014

I went to see Dr. Lamar upon the recommendation of my primary care physician. I saw another Orthopedic Dr. and he told me that there was nothing wrong with my knee. Upon the first visit with Dr. Lamar he examined my MRI, did his own xrays and immediately knew I had a serious problem. I went thru several visits trying all available options but when they failed we went for the partial knee replacement. I am extremely happy with the outcome and Dr. Lamar, Jason and the staff are to thank for that. He is one of the best out there. Thank you Dr. Lamar ---

Mrs.

Posted on September 9th, 2013

Dr. Lamar was super! He was able to repair my broken leg with minimal invasion and I have hardly any scar from the insertion of the two screws in my tibia plateau. He is thorough, informative, answered all of my questions and was attentive to my needs. I recommend him all the time, to my friends, customers and neighbors, as "The Best Orthopedic Surgeon on this Coast"!

Excellent

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Very smart, thoughtful, compassionate. Willing to explain clearly, we have a lot a luck have this kind of doctor in our area. Highly recommend..

Posted on June 11th, 2013

I would certainly continue to choose Dr. Lamar. He actually listens! He is pleasant, direct, explains his findings, offers options and guides you through surgery and recovery. I had a total knee replacement 6 months ago and it is a great success. Returning to an active lifestyle is wonderful!. I am forever grateful to Dr. Lamar.

Excellent bedside manner

Posted on November 26th, 2012

Dr Lamar has an excellent bedside manner and is a very compassionate and caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an Orthopedic surgeon in the Southwest Florida area.

Possesses THE gift for being a physician.

Posted on September 29th, 2012

What a breath of fresh air. His manners, his professionalism , his love for his patients.....we are so fortunate to have Dr Lamar and his staff on our side!Thank you.