Dr. Daniel Martin MD Patient Reviews

November 14th, 2016
Dr Martin takes the time to listen and understand and not quickly diagnose any issues.

December 2nd, 2015
It is worth the wait if there is one
I have been seeing Dr. Martin since he joined the Springfield office. I am thankful for this doctor in my life. He really listens to me and always discusses with me possible ways of dealing with any health problem that I have. I never mind waiting for him because I realize that he gives each patient the time needed to fully deal with whatever he or she may have come to see him about.

January 23rd, 2013
Caring doctor who is willing to listen
Dr. Martin puts you at ease even when you are very worried about a health problem. I have found him to be a good listener and that he makes suggestions in a very understanding way.

November 12th, 2012
HORRIBLE PHYSICIAN
I would like this physician to know that he overmedicated my father who just recently recieved a liver transplant. The medications prescribed were to high of dosages and he never followed up with him. I would like Dr Martin to also know that he is prescribind and continues to prescribe obscene amounts of narcotics and benzos to a refomed drug addict. I would like to thank him for pushing my fathers recovery back and causing extreme conflict within my family. He is a horrible physican and should not have a licence!!!!!

October 14th, 2011
Wait time might be a bit long, as they are implementing a new computer system. You will not find another Doctor that cares this much about his patients.

March 5th, 2011
NONE
this doctor takes no time..returns no phone calls in person. give no test results unless the patient calls him.He's really limited on time w/the patient and never follows up..forgets why the patient is even there and why they came to see him before. Just not a good doctor for listening. Out to Lunch!

March 23rd, 2009
I have used Dr. Martin for a number of years. He has always been professional, upbeat and informative during my visits. He listens very well, and is able to identify areas of concern quickly. He has a very friendly manner that I have not always found with doctors.