A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Morrison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Morrison, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Morrison MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Morrison practice?
- Dr. Daniel Morrison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Morrison practices Emergency Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Newark Emergency Physicians.