A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Morrison, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Morrison MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Daniel Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Morrison practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.