A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mundy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mundy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sherwood Mundy MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Mundy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mundy has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mundy practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.