A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Mundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mundy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mundy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Mundy, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mundy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mundy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sherwood Mundy MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Mundy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Mundy has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Mundy practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.