inactive

Daniel S Prince MD Patient Reviews

4.8

August 11th, 2010
Dr. Prince is the first doctor who has treated me by listening to me and respecting me as a person with a debilitating disease. He is the most caring doctors I have ever met! He genuinly cares about his patients, and all aspects of their lives

June 3rd, 2009
Went to him after being with another doctor for 1 year. He listened and took care of me.

May 10th, 2008
FIBROMYALGIA=HOPE
I WENT TO DR DANIELS HURTING IN SOOO MUCH PAIN. HE LISTENED,GAVE BE HOPE,BELIVED ME,AND WE STARED WORKING TOGETHER TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS GOING TO MAKE MY LIFE WITH THESE SYMPTOMS EASIER. AND TOGETHER WE ARE FINDING THAT ANSWER,I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT DR. PRINCE. HE IS TRULY A CREDIT TO HIS PROFESSION OF RHEUMATOLOGY. HE KNOWS THAT ONE CURE DOES NOT FIT ALL, AND HE IS WILLING TO WORK AND FIND WHAT WORKS FOR EACH PERSON, ONE ON ONE. HE IS A REAL DOCTOR.