A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Reich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Reich MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Reich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Reich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Reich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.