Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Thoroughly dissapointed show details Thoroughly dissapointed
by KDS on May 14th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Reich for 5 years now. He started out very helpful and caring. But in this last 2 years, things changed. More and more frequently, I've waited a week to hear a reply back from his office. tt takes 3-5 days to get a prescription filled/refilled, including vital ones. And that's if they even call your pharmacy. Today I had a scheduled, very important appointment, only to walk in and find that the doctor is not in and would not be in until 4 hours later. I was on my way to the airport and could spare no time. Needless to say I walked out in tears, knowing Dr. Reich had let me down. I do, however, truly hope that you have a pleasent experience, should you choose to visit Dr. Daniel S. Reich.

Oct 10th, 2012

Small office, specializes in cosmetic procedures like botox. Dr. Reich explains things very well and is incredibly knowledgeable.

Terrible Experience show details Terrible Experience
Jul 15th, 2010

Awful experience and then I found out he went to med school in Mexico, scary.

Called with a question show details Called with a question
Jun 18th, 2010

I was experiencing discomfort and called Dr. Reich's office. I spoke with a receptionist, told her my name and asked if I could speak with the doctor or leave a message. She put me on hold and moments later, the doctor was on the phone with me. He treated my concerns seriously and his office scheduled a lab appointment for me on the next day. Wonderful!