Obstetricians & Gynecologists

801 N Tustin Ave
Ste 306
Santa Ana, CA 92705
714-543-4880
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Thoroughly dissapointed  |  show details
by KDS on May 14th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Reich for 5 years now. He started out very helpful and caring. But in this last 2 years, things changed. More and more frequently, I've waited a week to hear a reply back from his office. tt takes 3-5 days to get a prescription filled/refilled, including vital ones. And that's if they even call your pharmacy. Today I had a scheduled, very important appointment, only to walk in and find that the doctor is not in and would not be in until 4 hours later. I was on my way to the airport and could spare no time. Needless to say I walked out in tears, knowing Dr. Reich had let me down. I do, however, truly hope that you have a pleasent experience, should you choose to visit Dr. Daniel S. Reich.

|  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Small office, specializes in cosmetic procedures like botox. Dr. Reich explains things very well and is incredibly knowledgeable.

|  Terrible Experience  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

Awful experience and then I found out he went to med school in Mexico, scary.

|  Called with a question  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2010

I was experiencing discomfort and called Dr. Reich's office. I spoke with a receptionist, told her my name and asked if I could speak with the doctor or leave a message. She put me on hold and moments later, the doctor was on the phone with me. He treated my concerns seriously and his office scheduled a lab appointment for me on the next day. Wonderful!