A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schwartz, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schwartz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Schwartz MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Schwartz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Surgeons.