A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schwartz, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schwartz, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Schwartz MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Schwartz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Surgeons.