Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sewell, Family Practitioner, Hospitalist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewell
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sewell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sewell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sewell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Sewell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sewell has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sewell practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.