Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sewell, Family Practitioner, Hospitalist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sewell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sewell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sewell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Sewell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sewell has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Sewell practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.