Dr. Daniel Thomas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 13th, 2016
I have had several procedures beginning in 2000. He is a wonderful dr & his staff is awesome. In the 16 yrs I have been seeing dr Thomas, the same staff is still there. I have recommended him to several friends & family. He is great

April 7th, 2016
Breast surgery
I had an my breasts lifted and was left with bad scares all over my my breasts and shortly after one side started falling and now I look worse then before and now I have to pay even more to have him fix it which I feel was his wrong doing. The front office lady should not even be working with the patients cause her customer service duties are very bad.

April 5th, 2016
Breast surgery
I had my breasts lifted and enhanced and they turned out worse then before my surgery and now I've been trying to get them fixed but it's gonna cost more money for him to fix his mistakes, and some of his staff is very unprofessional and she treats patients very rood, Kelly needs to be replaced, so she don't scare any more patients away.

February 24th, 2016
disappointed.
I am not happy with the breast lift and implants I received here. My breasts are still saggy and I am unable to go bra-less in a sundress as I specifically wanted to be able to do. He has suggested ways to fix them but I now have no confidence in him or anywhere for that matter. Its quite a process to set the time aside, pay for and recover from this surgery. Then to be unhappy with the result is depressing. I am so upset that I went to this facility. There are much more thorough doctors in Sacramento. The staff is great and Dr. Thomas is very nice but that does not change the outcome of my experience. I would definitely go elsewhere for at least a consult before going to him. I sure wish I would have.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Thomas did surgery on my grandson's earlobes and did a fantastic job. He had stretched his earlobes with 2"plugs. After surgery they look totally normal. Thank you so much Dr. Thomas!

October 12th, 2015
Did not get what I expected, my results were very poor. Very rushed procedure and Dr. Thomas never saw me for a follow up only his staff.

October 9th, 2013
mistake!
Got a lift and enhancement. Biggest mistake of my life. I almost died from an infection. Breasts are now worth over 20,000.00 and they look like someone cut them up with a jagged knife. So dissapointing to say the least.

April 3rd, 2013
Good Dr. but the staff seem so greedy.
I like Dr. Thomas and I do think he has a way of making pt's feel comfortable. His staff however made me feel like they were selling me time share. I'm sure it costs a lot of money to maintain an office, but it felt over-greedy and mostly focused on money. Dr. Thomas could replace some staff members with some that could find a balance between compassion and finance, it would be perfect.

July 14th, 2012
Maybe okay for cosmetic surgery-NOT the guy if you are using insurance for non cosmetic procedures...
It is obvious that this guy's priority is CASH cosmetic surgery. I have had two hand surgeries that he not only botched, but is not available for follow up (those boob jobs are a priority). I have had five follow up appointments, always made weeks in advance-EVERY time, the office calls me a couple of hours prior to the appointment to tell me he is too busy and suggests another time that will not work with my own crazy schedule. Even if I change everything around and go in, he never spends more than about three minutes with me. I do hear him talking through the walls with the cosmetic surgery people and it is clear he does spend a lot of time with them. Why does this guy even do hand surgeries when it is so obvious he does not want to do it and is no good at it? I am calling another doctor who might actually spend enough time to let me know if my problem can ever be resolved or not. I am convinced I would have the use of my hand if I had not been sent to Dr. Thomas by the hospital emergency room. He never referred me to physical therapy, was never available for follow up, and made it absolutely clear that I was a very low priority. Rumor around town is that his plastic surgery business is slow so if he has a chance to see one of those customers, he is going to cancel the other appointments. All he cares about is CASH.

February 10th, 2012
Love my new look
Inner thigh lift turned out beautiful!Can't wait to wear my bikini,and summer-

November 12th, 2011
Dr. Thomas had four shots at breast reconstruction. Called his office after the fourth surgery with concerns was told he didn't have time to talk to me. Called again the next day, told him there was definately a problem, he again wouldn't see me that day, but would see me on my scheduled appointment. Well apparently I have to wait months for him to give this another try. This has been a heartbreaking experience. I put my health, faith, and trust in him, and was let down. I should have listened to friends who told me to go elsewhere. Not the doctor to see for reconstructions! Wasn't expecting perfection, but was hoping he could fix prior mistakes he made! Seems it's better for him to wait to bill insurance again than to fix me promptly!

March 4th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
I had breast augmentation, many of my friends who went to other doctors ended up with keloided scars, stretch marks, or lop sided breasts. I however, went to doctor Thomas and my breasts are just perfect, no stretch marks, even, soft, and natural. I barely have any scar at all, no one can even see them but me (and you have to look close!). Dr. Thomas was very concerned with keeping them natural and not overfilling the implants which could cause stretchmarks. I am very satisfied, it was worth every penny, and I would definitely visit him in the future for any other procedure :)