A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Woo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Woo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Woo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woo graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Woo has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- The Christ Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Woo practice?
Dr. Daniel Woo practices Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Neurologists.