A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sa graduated from Universidade Federal De Santa Catarina - Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil.
Dr. Sa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Sa practice?
Dr. Daniel Sa practices Neurology near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI.
See Wausau Neurologists.