A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Saad, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Saad practice?
Dr. Daniel Saad practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Glendale Surgeons, Glendale Pediatric Surgeons, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Cardiologists.