A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Saal is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Saal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Saal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Benjamin Saal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Saal practice?
- Dr. Daniel Saal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Saal practices Psychiatry near Cupertino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Cupertino Psychiatrists.