A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Saal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Saal is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saal
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Saal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Saal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saal graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Saal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Benjamin Saal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Saal practice?
- Dr. Daniel Saal has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Saal practices Psychiatry near Cupertino, CA.
See Cupertino Psychiatrists.