A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Saarie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Saarie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Saarie, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saarie graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Saarie has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Saarie FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Saarie practice?
- Dr. Daniel Saarie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Saarie practices Pediatrics near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY.
See Liverpool Pediatricians.