A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Safranek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Safranek, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Safranek graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Safranek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- AK Emergency Medicine Assoc.
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Safranek MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Safranek practice?
- Dr. Daniel Safranek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Safranek practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.