Dr. Daniel Salcedo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Salcedo?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Salcedo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2015

Thank you to the 10th power!

I am a 56 yr old man of average height and weight...yet far from average when it comes to my spine and the 8 surgeries to fix. I will not delve into a dissertation concerning the severity of my condition(s)...but I will say, through laboriously long (14hr to 16hr) surgeries...and the years long follow up by Dr Salcedo...I've successfully cheated the wheelchair. Not only is Dr Salcedo attentive to me as a patient...he is NOT overly clinical. He encourages patients to be involved with their medical situation. I know that I can never be totally fixed...I am grateful to Dr Salcedo for allowing me the best life possible. Hey, this guy is great...He always listens.....smiles when appropriate ..,. has NO arrogance whatsoever...perfect bed side manner....and loves to talk about cars and travel///AGAIN when appropriate...he is human and relates the same to his patients.

January 23rd, 2015

OFFICE STAFF

OFFICE STAFF EXTREMELY INCONSIDERATE OF YOUR NEEDS, NO COMPASION WHATS SO EVER. THEY REQUEST INFORMATION THAT IS NOT NEEDED GIVING YOU THE RUN AROUND, MAKING YOU JUMP THROUGHT HOOPS JUST TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN APPT. , THEN AFTER YOU FINALLY GET A HOLD OF A LIVE PERSON THEY SUGGEST IT WOULDNT BE A GOOD IDEA IF YOU BECOME A PATIENT OF OURS BECAUSE PERSONALITIES MAY HAVE CLASHED????

November 23rd, 2014

PATIENT

DR. SALCEDO IS VERY NICE AND SPENDS TIME WITH YOU. HOWEVER THE FRONT STAFF IS RUDE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR HOUR PLUS WAIT.CAN NOT REACH THEM ON THE PHONE,DOES NOT CALL BACK. THE FRONT OFFICE HAS A VERY DIRTY DIRTY RUG!

November 12th, 2014

I found this Dr to be very good. It is a wait to see him, but he gives you lots of time and really tries to understand your needs. I also thought the staff was very caring. I would recommend this office. They have helped me more than most offices do. I heard people complaining about the wait, but it is very hard to find a doctor who does not just want to give you pills. I think it is worth the wait.

April 22nd, 2014

Great Doctor !

I have been going to Dr. Salcedo For 5 Years now he is always very attentive and concerned about your receiving the help that you need. I have waited long periods of time in the past but they were working out the wrinkles, wait time has got better ! The way I look at it is i'll put up with the waiting to see a great Doctor instead of alittle wait time for a Doctor who doesn't help !

March 5th, 2014

Patient

Dr Salcedo is a great Doctor. To him you are a name not just a number. Granted sometimes you are there a while, that is because he takes the time to listen to you, to make your meds are working as they should.

May 24th, 2011

Dr Salcedo Excellent Physician

After reading the first two reviews I was not sure if they were talking about the same Doctor. Then again someone who cant spell victim, what should I expect. Dr Salcedo has gone above and beyond for me. I was involved in two major car accidents and have a fair amount of hardware to show for it. I did not want to sit around feeling sorry for myself and wanted to continue working. Dr Salcedo has made this possible. Yes, Dr Salcedo will recommend procedures if he truly believes they are in the patients best interest but isn't that what a competent doctor is supposed to do? With a limited amount of pain medication, what stretching and exercise I can tolerate I am able to live a productive life. Do not expect a doctor to fix everything a great deal of the responsibility is with the patient.

March 29th, 2011

Advance Pain & Welliness Institute, LLP

Don't know much about the Dr, but his office is way out of order. Sent in my personal information for an appointment with him and his office LOST the information that I mailed 2 wks prior, making sure all was that was enclosed was up dated and present. Who would want a Doctor to treat them when their office can't even keep the paper work safe and in order? It was a waste of my time in putting the requested information together for all who took the time to make sure the information was correct. Question is now, where and who has this information of mine....

February 7th, 2011

The WORST!

Anytime you go to this doctor expect at MINNIUM a 2 hour wait!The staff could care less too.All this doctor (term used very lightly) is about running experimental tests on you and if you dont want he just pawns you off to another doctor... AVOID at all cost!

August 3rd, 2017