A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Salerno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Salerno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Salerno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Salerno MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Daniel Salerno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Salerno practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Critical Care Practitioners, and New Orleans Pulmonologists.