A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Saltzstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Saltzstein, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Saltzstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzstein graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saltzstein has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel R Saltzstein MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Saltzstein practice?
- Dr. Daniel Saltzstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Saltzstein practices Otolaryngology and Urology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists and San Antonio Urologists.