Aug 10th, 2016

Dr Samani rebuilt my knee in 2000 and did a great job.

Feb 19th, 2016

Zero empathy,inattentive to patient. He was not our pick , assigned by hospital trauma center. One week after surgery HE STILL has not met with the patient. Only contact with patient was with his PA two days post op. He may be a competant mechanic , but he is little else.

by Keith gottschall on May 24th, 2015

I made a good decision to travel 180 miles to get this surgery done.

My 9 month post-surgery rotator cuff journey show details My 9 month post-surgery rotator cuff journey
by Marsha Walters on Apr 12th, 2015

Dr. Daniel Samani has been very caring and reassuring concerning my rotator cuff surgery. He is excellent at making me feel at ease about my condition and prognosis along with taking time to answer and explain my questions. It is a long hard process and I know he truly cares about my journey to succeed. He is very professional, personable, and compassionate.

Dr. Samani show details Dr. Samani
by Mary on Feb 3rd, 2015

Really a nice guy and talks to you - not over you!

Jan 14th, 2015

Very courteous. Explained all procedures in detail. Responded quickly by cell phone outside of office hours to questions post surgical. Knee replacement surgery a success.

by connie book on Oct 7th, 2014

Dr. Samani has replaced both of my knees and did carpel tunnel surgery on one of my hands and I think hes an excellent Doctor

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Samani was prompt, polite, and on target in diagnosing my sons condition. The surgical process did not take longand the healing process is moving along as described.Thank you Doc-- you've made a difficult time for this family a little less stressful; we couldn't be more pleased with the results of your work. The moral support was an unexpected bonus.Getting a teen to understand or buy into what an adult has to say (especially if it entails directions) is not always easy. but for this surgeon it seemed to be.

outstanding doctor and great surgeon show details outstanding doctor and great surgeon
by Marlyn Pankoke on Jul 10th, 2009

Dr. Samani has treated me for 12 years with various issues with my bone spur and arthritic knee. He performed a total knee replacement for me and I am finally pain free and enjoying life. He has an awsome bedside manner and cares about his patients. I have highly recommended him to all my friends and associates as he is the best.