Surgeons
2222 S 16th St
Ste 220
Lincoln, NE 68502
402-489-4900
Locations and availability (6)

|  Dan Samani... Good choice!  |  show details
by Jim Dutton on Sep 13th, 2013

Dan is a good man, and a great physician. Between my wife and I, he's worked on 4 knees and one shoulder... very happy with his work, his followup, and his patient skills. No one has cause to be concerned if they are looking for a top ortho surgeon, you've found one!

|  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

I have recommended Dr. dan Samani to several people because my knee surgery went very well. I am a caregiver fir my spouse and because if his skill with this surgery, I was able to resume my responsibilities fairly quickly, I have much gratitude firth doctor's skill. Sharon Kuncl

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Samani was prompt, polite, and on target in diagnosing my sons condition. The surgical process did not take longand the healing process is moving along as described.Thank you Doc-- you've made a difficult time for this family a little less stressful; we couldn't be more pleased with the results of your work. The moral support was an unexpected bonus.Getting a teen to understand or buy into what an adult has to say (especially if it entails directions) is not always easy. but for this surgeon it seemed to be.

|  outstanding doctor and great surgeon  |  show details
by Marlyn Pankoke on Jul 10th, 2009

Dr. Samani has treated me for 12 years with various issues with my bone spur and arthritic knee. He performed a total knee replacement for me and I am finally pain free and enjoying life. He has an awsome bedside manner and cares about his patients. I have highly recommended him to all my friends and associates as he is the best.