A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Sanchez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sanchez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sanchez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Sanchez practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.