Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Santa Cruz
Dr. Daniel Santa Cruz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryland Heights, MO. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Dermatology, Pathology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Santa Cruz is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital, St. John's Mercy Medical Center and St Johns Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Santa Cruz has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
Dr. Daniel Santa Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryland Heights, MO.
Dr. Sarah Walsh
Pathology, Family Medicine
Maryland Heights, MO 0.01 mi
Dr. Weigang Zhu
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Pathology, Cytopathology
Maryland Heights, MO 0.01 mi27
Dr. A Schott
Maryland Heights, MO 0.01 mi35