A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Sauder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Sauder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sauder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Sauder, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauder graduated from McMaster University, Hamilton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sauder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Nathan Sauder MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel N. Sauder practice?
- Dr. Daniel Sauder has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Sauder practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Yardley, PA.