Learn more about Dr. Daniel Savarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Savarino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savarino
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Savarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Neck Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Savarino graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stephen Savarino DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Savarino practice?
- Dr. Daniel Savarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Savarino practices Sports Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Sports Medicine Doctors.