A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Savarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Savarino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savarino
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Neck Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Savarino graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stephen Savarino DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Savarino practice?
- Dr. Daniel Savarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Savarino practices Sports Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.