A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Savarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Foot Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Neck Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Savarino graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Savarino practice?
Dr. Daniel Savarino practices Sports Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.