A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Savin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Savin, Associate Professor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Savin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Savin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Savin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Savin MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Savin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Savin has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Savin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.