A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Savin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Savin, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Savin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Savin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Maynard Savin MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Savin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Savin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Savin practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Psychiatrists.