Pediatrician

960 E Green St
Ste 168
Pasadena, CA 91106
626-432-4600
Locations and availability (2)

|  not what you would expect.....  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

I was recommended by another Dr. so I gave Dr. Skaff a chance. I did not like the fact that we called Dr. Skaff on two different occasions for an urgent appointment and we never received a call back in a timely manner. Both times we had to go to urgent care because Dr. Skaff could not call us back to let us know if we can get an appointment in. For an example, my son was very sick the night before and ended up with pneumonia and my daughter ended up having a really bad cough. We called Dr. Skaff at 8:00am and did not receive a call back until 4:00pm that same day, my daughter was 5 months old at the time. We had already gone to urgent care by then. Also, my daughter is going on 9 months and we never received a call about our 9 month or 6 month check up or did the front desk try reminding us about the check up to make the appointment. We always had to remind them. On a final note, make sure you remind them to fill out all of the shots on your childs immunization record card because they will not remind you about it or ask if you have the card on you for them to fill out. What a nightmare! I am loving my new Dr. Shahrokhi, and what a concept they call you with reminders and send out emails describing what to bring and what to expect at your next appointment.

|  RN, BSN  |  show details
by D P at Insider Pages on Aug 3rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I appreciate his evidence based approach to medicine.Dr. Scaff is an excellent choice for parents looking for a pediatrician who will su...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  The best doctor we've ever had  |  show details
by yp on Jan 8th, 2009

We changed this doctor only because we moved to SF area.He is very knowledgeable, attentive and caring. At the office we waited only once and the time was 15 minutes. Dr. Scaff was trying to find a way to make our son feel better during visits. That was really nice of him.I would highly recommend him.