A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schaffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schaffner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Schaffner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Schaffner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schaffner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schaffner practices Family Medicine near Oakhurst, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Oakhurst Family Physicians.