Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Jan 28th, 2015

We've had many Drs in the Oakhurst area...and many have left, for one or another reason...Dr Schaffner has "hung in there" with his patients...our family cannot praise him enough, he's not just a Dr, but you know this man really cares, he's more "like a good friend"

Worth waiting for show details Worth waiting for
Oct 19th, 2012

Dr. Schaffner takes care of my 90 year old mother. He keeps her pain free without over medicating. He takes the time to listen to her and checks for interactions between her meds. Our family is thrilled with his attention to detail. Mother is often difficult to work with but he deals well with her.

Sep 18th, 2012

Good man, very caring, thorough...

Good Doc! show details Good Doc!
Jul 8th, 2012

I was told that Dr. Shaffner usually is running late. My thinking was that since he seemed to be quite popular, he would likely be worth a little waiting-room time. My gamble paid off and I was right! Dr. Shaffner is a skilled physician with a warm and caring way about him. He never rushes, spending as much time as needed to address your concerns and give each patient an in-dept exam. I couldn't be happier with him as our primary physician.

Having a family dr that we consider a friend show details Having a family dr that we consider a friend
Apr 25th, 2012

Incredibly easy to talk to...we always say "one always leaves the office feeling better than when entering"...we worry that Dr Schaffner might some day move from our town to another...what would we do?