A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schapira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schapira is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schapira
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schapira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schapira, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schapira graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schapira has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Schapira MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Schapira practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schapira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schapira practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.