A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schapira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schapira is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schapira, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schapira graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schapira has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schapira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Schapira practice?
Dr. Daniel Schapira practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.