A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schapira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schapira is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schapira
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schapira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schapira, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schapira graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schapira has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Schapira MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Schapira practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schapira has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Schapira practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.