A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Scharf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Scharf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scharf
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Scharf, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scharf graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Scharf has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Scharf FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Scharf practice?
- Dr. Daniel Scharf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Scharf practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.