A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schechter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schechter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Schechter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Schechter MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Schechter practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schechter has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Schechter practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.