A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Scheurich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Scheurich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Scheurich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheurich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Scheurich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SwedishAmerican Hospital
- Fitzgibbon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Regan Scheurich MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Scheurich practice?
- Dr. Daniel Scheurich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Scheurich practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.