Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Scheurich
Dr. Daniel Scheurich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, KS, with other offices in El Paso, TX and Dallas, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Scheurich is affiliated with Del Sol Medical Center, St Catherine Hospital and SwedishAmerican Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Scheurich has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Scheurich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, KS.
Dr. John Ferrell
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Garden City, KS 0.01 mi40
Dr. Frederick Hiller
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Garden City, KS 0.01 mi45
Dr. William Valdez Bautista
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Garden City, KS 0.01 mi17