A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schickner is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schickner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schickner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schickner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schickner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Schickner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Cornel Schickner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Schickner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schickner has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Schickner practices Ophthalmology near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Ophthalmologists.