A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schickner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schickner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schickner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Schickner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schickner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Schickner practice?
Dr. Daniel Schickner practices Ophthalmology near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Kingman Ophthalmologists.