A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schickner is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schickner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schickner graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Schickner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Cornel Schickner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Schickner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schickner has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Schickner practices Ophthalmology near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Ophthalmologists.