A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schiffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schiffner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffner graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Schiffner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Carl Schiffner MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Schiffner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schiffner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schiffner practices Radiation Oncology near El Segundo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA and Northridge, CA.
See El Segundo Oncologists.