A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schlatterer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schlatterer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schlatterer, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlatterer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schlatterer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Schlatterer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Schlatterer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schlatterer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schlatterer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.