Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schlatterer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schlatterer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schlatterer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schlatterer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schlatterer, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlatterer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Schlatterer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Schlatterer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Schlatterer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schlatterer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schlatterer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.