A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schlitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schlitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schlitzer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitzer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Schlitzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Schlitzer practice?
Dr. Daniel Schlitzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA.
See North Dartmouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.