A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schlitzer is Excellent. Dr. Schlitzer has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schlitzer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitzer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke`s Hospital
- Southcoast Hosps Grp-St Luke`s Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schlitzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schlitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Schlitzer practice?
Dr. Daniel Schlitzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Mattapoisett, MA and New Bedford, MA.
See North Dartmouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Schlitzer, Dr. Danilo Schlitzer, Dr. Dannie Schlitzer, Dr. Danny Schlitzer