A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schlitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schlitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schlitzer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlitzer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Schlitzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Schlitzer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Schlitzer practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schlitzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schlitzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA.
See North Dartmouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.