A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schnaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schnaar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schnaar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnaar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schnaar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alan Schnaar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Schnaar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schnaar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schnaar practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.