A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schnaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schnaar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnaar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schnaar has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnaar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Schnaar practice?
Dr. Daniel Schnaar practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.