A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Schwartzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Schwartzman, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Schwartzman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwartzman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Schwartzman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Schwartzman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Schwartzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Schwartzman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Phillipsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.